Permanent role for a small business Food industry Reastaurant speciality italian Food and the premium cakes as well as wedding cakes in the Accounting industry, based in London , Westminster, starting between 12 October 2016 and 12 January 2017.
preparing the highest quality drinks for our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Take drink, cake, and food orders from customers and servers.
• Learn our Cakes and Sandwiches as well as all items presented in the bar counters.
• Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Bar’s standard drinks recipes.
• Learn the names and personally recognize our regulars.
• Record orders accurately and immediately after the received into the register system (POS).
• Accept customer payment, process credit card charges and return change (if applicable).
• Wash and sterilize glassware.
• Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks and appetizers for bar customers.
• Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion.
• Clear and reset tables in bar area.
• Present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding menu items.
• Maintain cleanliness and good presentation in all areas of the bar including counters (especially cakes and sandwiches), sinks, utensils, shelves, and storage areas.
• Receive and serve food orders to customers seated at the bar.
• Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to bar managers.
• Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies, most importantly the cake and sandwich display.
• Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the bar as directed by the bar manager or immediate supervisor.
• Be 21 years of age.
• Be able to communicate and understand English.
• Have working knowledge of beer, wine, liquor and common drink recipes.
• Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
• Be able to work in a standing position for a period of time
Annual Salary from £12,000 to £15,000
Barista and Bar Tender (Basic , at least 1 year of experience)