Permanent role for a small business Estate Agency in the Real Estate and Property Development industry, based in Kentish Town, London, starting between 04 January 2017 and 04 April 2017.
Oliver's Town are looking for a team player with drive, enthusiasm and energy. You will need to have impeccable people skills as this role will involve dealing with a wide variety of people. Excellent customer service skills are essential and an acute awareness of client relationships is required to succeed in this position.
• Working closely with the sales team to identify new business opportunities and generate new ideas.
• Driving high value sales through the office.
• Generating leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates.
• Promoting other products & services where appropriate.
• Ensuring that all financial targets are met and exceeded on a monthly basis.
• Complying with all relevant legislation.
• Ensuring that all customers receive a professional, efficient, friendly and personalised service.
• Consistently demonstrating the ability to pre-empt whilst fully understanding customer needs and requirements.
• Managing and providing updates regarding sales progressions.
• Creation and execution of canvassing strategy.
• Proven background in property sales
• Able to demonstrate a successful track record in meeting and exceeding targets
• Offer a first class level of customer service at all times
• Excellent communication skills are a must
• Strong motivation with ‘can do’ attitude
• Professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
• A passion for property and people
• Full, clean UK driving Licence is essential
This role has exceptional earning potential for the hungry, money motivated and determined candidate with genuine career progression. If you have a competitive nature and a competitive work ethic our company is for you.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV.
Annual Salary from £12,000 to £16,000
Proven background in property sales (Excellent , at least 2 years of experience)
Offer a first class level of customer service at all times (Excellent , at least 2 years of experience)
Strong motivation with ‘can do’ attitude (Excellent , any level of experience)
A passion for property and people (Excellent , any level of experience)