Contract role for a small business Educational Establishment in the Educational Services industry, based in Bangkok, starting between 25 March 2016 and 15 May 2016 for more than 6 months.
All Level Native Speaking ESOL/TESOL Teachers looking to work in Thailand - Great Pay + Benefits + Work&Travel
JOB DESCRIPTION: The i-D Tutor are excited to offer this fantastic work & travel job opportunity with competitive salary (higher than a typical starting salary in Thailand) + great benefits to all native English speakers (UK/US/CAN/AUS/NZL) who aspire to educate young students and at the same time enjoy the beauty of the Kingdom of Thailand.
This is the perfect opportunity for those who are seeking to start in TESOL or those who intend to gain more experience in English language teaching abroad. We work in collaboration with public and private schools all over the Thailand in recruiting and assigning native English speaking ESOL teachers who are looking for a work & travel adventure in the “Land of Smiles’. We offer our teachers excellent remuneration package and competitive salary while being responsible for their well-being, general happiness and seeing that appropriate work-permit and visas are in place while in Thailand.
Successful candidates will have a choice of vacancies in which to savour their teaching adventure from various locations based in the North/North East and Central of Thailand.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- ESOL/TESOL qualifications and experience are favourable but not mandatory.
- Organized, patient, enthusiastic and calm
START DATE: April/May
CONTRACT LENGTH: 10 Months (Extendible)
- Ability to teach young students between age ranges 12 - 18 years.
- Teachers are expected to teach for 20-22 per week.
- Organise and deliver engaging classes to students.
- Prepare effective classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Develop English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Other ad-hoc duties needed by the employer and accepted by the candidate.
- Accommodation : Air-conditioned accommodation. Bills are not included.
- ESOL Development : Training and obtaining of ESOL certificates will be provided and paid for by the institution.
- Work Permit Acquisition Assistance : Successful candidates will need to liaise with us in obtaining the correct visa to travel to Thailand (Non-Immigrant Visa Category B). Upon arrival the candidate will be assisted in obtaining work permit. Expenses for the work permit will be paid for by the institution.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance : Insurance arranged and paid for by the institution for the period of the contract.
- Paid Vacation : Paid annual term-holiday break for 20+days, in addition to fully paid Public holidays (20+days)
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of students, candidates will be subject to a string of suitability and competency checks including an enhanced CRB disclosure issued within the last year and two satisfactory references
Daily Rate up to £1,520
ESL/ESOL/TESOL , English Grammar/Vocabulary Teaching, Speaking/Listening/Writing/Speaking, Lesson Planning, Activity/Test Supervision, Other Adhoc Tasks (Basic , any level of experience)