Permanent role for a small business Manufacturing in the Food and Beverages industry, based in Skipton, North Yorkshire , starting between 23 November 2016 and 23 February 2017.
Purpose of the Role
This is a challenging and exciting role. You will be working in a creative environment on both e-commerce and portfolio websites. Your time will be spent on planning and implementing redevelopment projects, designing web page mock-ups, creating interactive elements, building web pages, optimizing ecommerce websites for conversion and digital marketing material creation.
- Managing creative web projects from concept through to delivery
- Hands on across digital design, ensuring brand integrity is maintained
- Supporting the development of the online brand
- Managing projects across web platforms, social and email
- Drawing up detailed website specifications
- Designing and implementing concepts for site changes and new projects
- Creating and upload web banners and other digital assets
- Registering web domain names and organising the hosting of the website
- Presenting initial design ideas to internal teams
- CRO planning, design, reporting and implementation
- Coding using a variety of software
- Working with different content management systems
- Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages
- Working with graphic designers
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
Skills and Attributes
- Graduate ideally from a web/IT discipline.
- 1-2 years relevant web design experience with a proven background in front end design and development
- Experience of working within an ecommerce environment
- A proven record of launching sites and growing brands commercially.
- A strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe inDesign,
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with Wordpress.
- Ability to create engaging designs, focused towards selected target audiences
- The ability to multitask & effectively prioritise with excellent time management skills.
- Experience in managing projects as candidate will be required to deliver multiple projects at any one time to a high standard.
- A can-do attitude is essential to drive projects forward & make things happen!
Annual Salary from £25,000 to £30,000
Adobe (Excellent , any level of experience)
Word-press (Good , any level of experience)
HTML (Good , any level of experience)
CSS (Good , any level of experience)
E-commerce (Average , any level of experience)