Permanent role for a small business Electrical Mechanical Engineering in the Engineering industry, based in Ash Vale, Surrey, starting between 11 April 2017 and 11 July 2018.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience & qualifications.
Duration: Full Time - Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location: In our workshop at Ash Vale, Surrey
Job Description: This is a position for someone with good mechanical and electrical skills & would ideally suit someone from a facilities maintenance type background. Duties to include:
- Dismantling, diagnosing, rewinding & reassembling of electric motors, pumps & air handling equipment.
- Good mechanical understanding
- Please note that this is a physically demanding job.
- Full clean UK driving licence required
- Experience in the rewinding of electric motors would an advantage but not essential.
Annual Salary from £20,000 to £39,000
Good mechanical understanding (Good , at least 2 years of experience)
Full clean UK driving licence required (Good , at least 1 year of experience)
Please note that this is a physically demanding job. (Average , any level of experience)
Experience in the rewinding of electric motors would an advantage but not essential. (Basic , any level of experience)