Permanent role for a small business Manufacturers in the Chemicals Manufacturing industry, based in Burntwood Business Park, Burntwood, starting between 01 November 2016 and 31 December 2016.
We are a leading manufacturing Company within our industry who are currently seeking an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer to join our Maintenance Department. Reporting to the on-site Senior Maintenance Supervisor, key capabilities will be:
• To carry out planned preventative maintenance to ensure production downtime is minimised
• Diagnose equipment faults and repair as required reacting to breakdowns in a timely manner to ensure production downtime is minimised
• To carry out the installation of new equipment as required and to agreed standards and budgets
• To correctly identify replacement and new parts
• Maintain all maintenance records and accurately record information onto the CMMS system ensuring that department records and maintained accurately and in a timely manner
• Control external contractors as required delivering a health and safety brief and ensuring that all contractors adhere to the Company health and safety policy and standards.
• Ensure that all process, health and safety and environmental procedures are adhered to and quality standards are achieved and correctly documented
• Issue and control work permits as required
• To provide training and mentoring to staff within the maintenance department
• Liaise with supervisors to prioritise workload
• Attend to out of hour’s calls or outside normal duties as directed, to ensure the needs of the business are met.
Annual Salary from £27,600 to £27,600
• Apprenticeship served in an engineering discipline (Basic , any level of experience)
• Formal engineering qualification, e.g. OCN/HNC/HND/Degree within engineering discipline. (Basic , any level of experience)
• BS7671 17th Edition trained (Basic , any level of experience)
• Proven multi-skilled in at least two disciplines (Basic , any level of experience)
Engineering and Manufacturing